Get Wired for Success in Garland’s IT World
Today’s world is wired, and businesses of every size depend on technology. Prepare yourself for today’s tech careers by training to be a Computer Network Technology specialist. The A.S. Computer Network Technology provides a solid foundation in basic hardware and computer repair skills, and students learn to install, configure, and maintain a variety of Windows operating systems in a stand-alone, workgroup, and domain environment. Students also learn the fundamentals of network setup, maintenance, and repair, and network cybersecurity, including the essential principles for network security and cybersecurity risk management. Today’s businesses depend on technology, gain the skills to be highly desirable in today’s job market with training as a Computer Network Technology specialist.
- 100% online!
- Experienced faculty
- Individualized support
- No prerequisites required
- A.S. degree option
Why choose our Garland online certification program?
We provide quality education and career training for students just like you. Our programs are achievable, our degrees are desirable, and our goal is to provide you with an education that works for you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Online Expertise – We have the experience to offer quality online education.
- Flexibility to fit your life – Courses are 100% online and available to you 24/7. With monthly start dates you can start when you’re ready, and work when you want.
- Experienced faculty, dedicated to you – Enjoy quality, individualized instruction from experienced faculty.
- The right program for you – Choose from a variety of certificate and degree programs in a wide range of fields.
- Your success is our goal – We are committed to your success. Our goal is for you to obtain the training you need for the career you desire, and we offer personalized support to help get you there.